Construction and Maintenance Services
Southeast Power is engaged in the construction and maintenance of power transmission and distribution lines, substations, drilled pier foundations, storm restoration, and the installation of fiber optic systems nationwide.
Our Experience Includes
- Power transmission line construction and maintenance ranging from 46kV to 500kV;
- Electric distribution systems maintenance and construction for power line electrical circuits < 46kV;
- Emergency response and storm restoration for transmission & distribution systems;
- Turnkey substation construction and maintenance;
- Fiber optic networks and telecommunications systems construction;
- Drilled pier, caisson, and electric tower foundation construction;
- Environmental construction efforts: silt fence, material yards, laydown yards, and right of way clearing;
- Electric car charging station construction.